In the cold, cruel months of winter your snowblower can be your good companion. Those days are gone of breaking your back while lifting a heavy shovel of snow. Today you can depend on your gas-powered snow blower to help clear the snow for you. But what happens when your snowblower breaks and needs to fix it and exactly you don’t know how to store a snowblower when you are done using it. Read here our Top 5 Repair & Storage Snowblower Maintenance Tips to learn more.
LET’S START WITH THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR SNOWBLOWER
1. You want to be sure that your snowblowers tires are not in need of replacement. To make sure that they are well well in shape when you are done using the snowblower, clean the wheels and tires before storing it. Before storing your snowblower for the next winter season, it will be great to treat your snowblowers tires to a complete cleaning. If you are in looking for snowblower than check out the Bercomac Snowblower.
2. How’s your auger? If you’ are using a single stage snowblower, make sure that your auger is not worn out down and is still haul snow through the machine. It contain pieces of rubber on this part of your snowblower and you want to make sure they stick well lubricated and does not rot out.
NOW FOR INTERNAL SNOWBLOWER REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
3. We know that every body loves there snowblower, but if there is a spark then it’s a good idea to check your spark plug every year, as carbon spread and can damage your snowblower from starting or working properly.
4. Try to keep checking your belts. This is generally for two-stage snowblowers. If your snowblower is not functioning well then the belts is in need of repair. Check the snowblowers belts for cracks, tears or excessive wear and replace it if needed. If you are done using your snowblower and ready to store it for the next season, consider your belts with aerospace protectant which can prevent these wear and tears in the future. Learn more about Snowblower here.
5. Fuel is most important for operating your snowblower, if you’re using a fuel system additive to prevent phase separation and support your trusty snowblower to continue to work well. If you are using fuel stabilizers that will helps you to keep snow blower running smoothly in your fuel system. And if you live in an area that doesn’t get heavy snow fall then you can keeping STA-BIL in your fuel system to make sure that your snowblower fuel system does not need repairs and it will keep your snowblowers sahe and corrosion free during the off season. Do check out the reviews of Snowblower Reviews here.